I like working with discriminated sex communities even if the problem is not directly a sexual one.
Passionate about human rights, I have long campaigned for the rights of diverse sex communities, including those of gays, lesbians and bisexuals, transgender people, people living with HIV, sex workers and their clients… In 2006, I traveled across Canada providing lectures and trainings about the sex industry.
As a sexologist, I’m also interested in the management of compulsive sexuality, atypical sexuality (paraphilias) and in the treatment of violence and its consequences.
I like to work in humour and respect to ensure that clients are able to achieve their own goals in their love and sex lives. I hope to be of help to you.
- Stella (Sex workers)
- Trans Health Network
- Comité Carcéral Fédéral du Québec (HIV & STI in prison)
- Le Centre d’Intervention en Délinquance Sexuelle – CIDS de Laval (Sex offenders)
- Ressource pour hommes de la Haute-Yamaska à Granby (Conjugal & familial violence)
- Unité des troubles sexuels de l’Hôpital Général de Montréal
- Après-Coup à Ville LeMoyne (Sex offenders & violent offenders)
- Montreal Sexual Assault Centre (CVASM)
- AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Sex Education Center of the University of Toronto
Bruckert, C., Parent, C. et Robitaille, P. 2003. Erotic Service / Erotic Dance establishments: Two Types of Marginalized Labour, Law Commission of Canada, University of Ottawa and Status of Women Canada, 94p. Available online.