The Clinique de sexothérapie provides education and sex therapy for individuals and couples. We also offer conferences and training for both the general public and professionals.
- Evaluation, counselling and therapy ($ 90 / 50 minutes)
- Sex Education : Develop knowledge and skills to better understand and live one’s sexuality. Sex education approaches sexuality as a natural and positive aspect of life.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: Used to treat problems by working on the interaction between behaviour, thoughts and emotions.
- Motivational Interviewing: Cognitivo-behavioural approach that focuse on the increase of the motivation to change.
- Schema therapy: A cognitive-behavioural approach with an emphasis on schemas (patterns) developed in childhood.
- Impact Techniques: Using visual tools and objects to identify problems and their solutions.
- Systemic Therapy: Treatment focuse on couple dynamics or family dynamics.